iPhone 14 Professional vs Galaxy S22 Extremely: Ballot Outcomes


iPhone 14 Professional was unveiled by Apple throughout the September 7 ‘Far Out’ occasion. The smartphone is now up for pre-order in India. Earlier this yr, Samsung launched the Galaxy S22 Extremely within the ultra-premium vary. The Galaxy S22 Extremely has seen immense love from tech fanatics due to its digital camera efficiency and nice software program expertise. We ran a ballot on Twitter to examine which smartphone customers would go for – the iPhone 14 Professional or the Galaxy S22 Extremely. It’s value noting that the critiques of the iPhone 14 Professional aren’t even out now. So, it may be efficient to say that customers are basing their opinion of the iPhone 14 Professional on the Apple Occasion.

Anyway, let’s check out the ballot outcome.

iPhone 14 Professional vs Galaxy S22 Extremely Ballot Outcomes

iPhone 14 Pro vs Galaxy S22 Ultra

It was a brief one-day ballot and obtained 214 votes. Out of the overall votes, 51.9% went in favour of the iPhone 14 Professional, and the remaining 48.1% of votes went in favour of the Galaxy S22 Extremely.

The Galaxy S22 Extremely is clearly nonetheless highly regarded amongst shoppers. The voting outcomes have been too shut. It will be protected to imagine that customers love each gadgets nearly equally. The Galaxy S22 Extremely shall be topped by the Galaxy S23 Extremely, which is predicted to launch round January 2023. The iPhone 14 Professional begins at Rs 1,29,900 and is far more costly than the Galaxy S22 Extremely’s beginning worth in India.

The iPhone 14 Professional is powered by the newest A16 Bionic chip, whereas the Galaxy S22 Extremely runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, the chip made for Android flagship smartphones for 2022. The Galaxy S23 collection is predicted to utilize the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. Galaxy S22 Extremely is at the moment out there in India at a beginning worth of Rs 1,09,999. The bottom variant of the smartphone comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of inside storage.



Leave a Reply