Oracle got here to our school for on-campus hiring for batch 2023. They got here for Technical Analyst (Help ACS) function during which they’re offering each INTERN+FTE for this function.
I assumed there shall be many interview rounds however I used to be shocked after the preplacement discuss. Within the preplacement discuss, they knowledgeable us that there shall be just one closing spherical of interviews. However that single spherical of interviews will not be easy, it’s like combining 4 completely different rounds of interviews in a single interview. We shall be interviewed by 4 interviewers who shall be testing us with each talent we have now and likewise asking varied topic questions. Solely shortlisted college students can attend the preplacement discuss.
Whole Course of: Digital On-line mode: Platform: Hackerrank
Spherical 1: Period: 2 hr. Issue: Arduous. There are 4 sections during which there are 2 coding questions, 1 REST API, 1 DBMS(SQL question), and 5 MCQs (OS, DSA, Pseudocode, DBMS, APTI) complete of 9 questions.
- Coding -There have been 2 questions, one was medium and one other was very exhausting(Connecting to database REST API ) for my good friend one of many questions was like node js database connecting questions was very exhausting questions. I have solved 1 medium-rated query.
- MCQ Questions- There have been 7 questions that cowl varied ideas like
- DSA and DB
- Math logical
- Discovering time complexity for the given code
- Basic aptitude: Every query carries a 6 or 4 mark and likewise questions weren’t direct and straightforward it was medium to hard-rated questions.
- SQL QUERY: A really very exhausting question was given. I used to be not in a position to clear up this. Principally be part of associated questions will be requested and likewise questions shall be extra advanced. That is the corporate the place the primary spherical is tough in coding and SQL question part as in comparison with all firms throughout placements.
To get certified for the subsequent spherical at the least clear up 1 coding query, SQL question, and a few MCQs.
ROUND 2: DURATION: 1:30 MIN. DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM-HARD. There have been a complete of 4 interviewers in a single single panel, the first one shall be asking about coding dsa ideas, 2nd one shall be projected technical stuff and a few database ideas and a few database idea, third one shall be asking about database queries, and the 4th one shall be asking situational-based questions like he would be the HR so
some common questions shall be requested him.
Technical Interview: The interview begins with their introduction, 4 interviewers launched themselves and so they requested me to introduce myself. After my introduction, they have been seeing my resume, after which 2 interviewers began asking about my venture, very deep questions on my venture algorithm, and so forth.
I defined as a lot as I can however the interviewer will not be happy with my rationalization of the venture. He requested me about which is my favourite topic. I mentioned networks. Then interviewer gave one coding query which is a quite simple query:
- Reverse the given string after which after explaining my code and method. He gave the enter string with some little modifications that are of the string containing some particular characters additionally he instructed me to reverse the string excluding particular characters and I coded utilizing ASCII after which I defined my ASCII method to the query, and he was happy with my solutions. For me, the interviewer was not concentrating extra on the coding half however for my good friend, the interviewer was asking him to put in writing code for Manhattan distance within the hackerrank platform after which palindrome code after which discover the subsequence within the palindrome, so we are able to’t say something, the interviewer can ask something. So be ready for every thing.
- He began by asking about OOPS ideas as I’ve talked about in my space of curiosity, he requested me to put in writing code for technique overloading and technique overriding and requested me to elucidate that, he requested me about inheritance and a few
common oops questions and likewise he requested me in regards to the join-based query by assuming 2 tables situations he requested me what can we do. I answered with joins ideas, he was happy, and likewise he requested me for extra view-based questions and likewise queries utilizing view.
- 2nd interviewer began asking questions that are totally based mostly on the database idea ideas just like the distinction between SQL and PL/SQL, main key, the international key, Mixture features, what’s using combination features,
the distinction between main and distinctive key, can we use the place and having
in the identical question? distinction between the place and having clauses, some PL/SQL questions, triggers, forms of triggers, cursor, why cursor is used?
- third interviewer began asking some java based mostly questions like how java is sort of a platform-independent language clarify?, what’s Exception, the distinction between an exception and an error, how will you resolve it, and what person defines an exception.
?, Have u used any user-defined exceptions? What’s the distinction between python and java, compile time and run time, and the distinction between the online server and DB server?
- Questions come up from networks as a result of I mentioned my favourite topic is networks. Some questions have been what’s the Port quantity and what’s its use of it, the distinction between TCP and UDP, what’s a Digital certificates, some
encryption course of, who shall be giving the digital certificates, and likewise who’s liable for that, I defined symmetric and Uneven cryptography, and he requested me about the private and non-private keys who shall be offering that key why that’s required, who encrypts and decrypts the message, what’s a socket.
- Once more some database questions in java, how will you join java and the database I answered his JDBC, after which he requested me to put in writing the code however I mentioned I can’t recall it as a result of I’m not positive in regards to the database code. He requested me do u know HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Then they have been discussing with themselves, and everybody was happy with their questions and my solutions, after that some common questions like what’s your ardour different than finding out additionally I instructed them my gardening hobbies, then
he requested me about industrial coaching and its length that I’ve talked about in my resume, then he requested me what did u be taught from that. Then he requested me in regards to the certification I discussed in my CV, then he requested me whether or not u have participated in a hackathon, and apart from
research he requested some common questions.
- Finally, they requested me Do u have any questions for us and I requested them 2questions about their firm. The interviewer is not going to simply blindly hearken to your solutions despite the fact that it’s appropriate he shall be asking you want are u positive? about this, like he shall be testing how sturdy you might be and your accuracy within the solutions ideas every thing. So whereas answering be assured and really positive about it.
- Depth Questioning in Initiatives and Areas of Curiosity
- SQL Queries
- Extra data about Database
- Good at Java programming and connecting SQL.
- Undergo each line that u point out in your resume.
- Clarify tasks which you might be positive about and assured in answering by.
- When you actually don’t know the reply simply merely don’t say I Don’t
- Comprehend it creates a nasty impression about u, so inform them I’m not positive and inform your reply with their permission opinion.
- Be sturdy in OOPS, DBMS, DSA, NETWORKS, CODING, OS and
- Some puzzles to cracking any interviews.
Completely 8 college students have been chosen from my school.
- When you acquired rejected don’t fear about it as a result of I acquired rejected by many firms and the factor which I did is get sturdy in all of the areas additionally I took notes like what are all of the errors that I make in interviews that make me get rejected. I discovered from my Errors.
- There’s loads of Fish within the Sea, catch one other Fish.
- Consistency and HARD WORK is the Key to Success.
ALL THE BEST.