Paytm got here to GL Bajaj campus for recruitment of SDET position. There have been 3 rounds held within the full course of:
- On-line Evaluation
- Technical Interview- I
- Technical Interview- II
On-line Evaluation Spherical: OA consists of a complete of 17 Ques (15 MCQ+ 2 coding ques). Coding questions are:
- 1st query is recursion based mostly and the query was the variant of Mixture Sum I used to be capable of do it with all take a look at circumstances fully go.
- 2nd was DFS traversal based mostly and I used to be not capable of do it.
- MCQ questions have been based mostly on the Evaluation of Graph, primary aptitude questions and a few are from the core CS topic like Working System, Laptop Community based mostly questions. I used to be capable of resolve 12 out of 15 questions.
The results of the OA spherical is dependent upon each i.e. Coding and MCQ-based questions as a lot of my associates do each coding questions however they aren’t shortlisted due to not doing MCQ questions. So each sections are necessary.
Consequence: The end result got here with a listing of shortlisted 72 college students together with me.
Technical Interview I: The length of the interview was about 35-40 min. The interviewer was fairly good.
Questions requested in an interview: Began with Inform me about your self.
- Then they requested me a coding query as I discussed that I’ve an curiosity in DSA.
- The query was of string query wherein I needed to reverse the string with out reversing the phrase after eradicating all of the non-alphabet characters, then I carry out it by utilizing stack.
- After the coding query, they requested me some basic questions on OOPs, SQL, and Primary C++ query.
- They requested me about GFG Puzzle 1.
- All of the issues they requested me have been from what I discussed in my resume.
- Then they are saying to ask me then I requested questions associated to the Job position and Applied sciences.
After 2 days I obtained a mail for Technical Interview-II.
Technical Interview II: The length of the interview was about 45-50 minutes. The interviewer was very nice. They gave me their intro first they usually inform me there IT journey.
Questions requested in an interview are: Begin with Inform me about your self.
- Then they requested me to clarify my newest venture which was based mostly on machine studying and laptop imaginative and prescient. We had a dialogue of 12-15 min in regards to the venture.
- Then they offer me a coding ques Add a component to the top of the linked record and gave a situation to do it with Time Complexity as O(1), and I code it very properly.
- Then they requested me some SQL-based questions and queries.
- They requested me some basic questions associated to DBMS, OOPs, and a few C++ based mostly questions.
- They provide me a state of affairs and I needed to relate it with the OOPs idea.
- Ultimately, they requested me to inform the take a look at circumstances of an issue, they inform me that you’ve got a messaging app like WhatsApp and you might be solely allowed to ship Textual content, Video, or Audio messages on the app then inform us the circumstances wherein the app may be crashed, then I gave him take a look at circumstances and he was impressed with my circumstances.
Ultimately, they offer me an opportunity to ask a query and that i ask a query and that’s how the interview went to finish. No HR spherical.
Consequence: A ultimate record of 10 college students got here together with me.