It’s an interview expertise of one among my buddies who not too long ago received an intern in a prestigious firm i.e. Wells Fargo . Following is the detailed of her interview at Wells Fargo. I’ll write her expertise in first-person viewpoint.
It is a chance for college kids who’re pursuing a bachelor’s diploma and are of their pre-final 12 months. Wells Fargo visited my school campus and this was an on-campus alternative.
There have been 2 Technical interview rounds and 1 HR Spherical.
Interview Spherical 1:
- The interviewer requested me to introduce myself .
- I gave a quick introduction about my research , my hobbies and my objectives.
- I had talked about two initiatives in my resume.
- After this the interviewer requested me to clarify my undertaking intimately.
- Since my undertaking was a bunch undertaking, I used to be requested to clarify my contribution within the undertaking in additional element.
- I explaind about all the small print of my undertaking and we had a great dialogue aboutthe undertaking.
- The full period of the primary spherical was about half-hour.
Interview Spherical 2:
- The second spherical began with my introduction because the interviewer requested me to introduce myself.
- Subsequent, the interviewer requested me a easy DSA query based mostly on dynamic programming.
- Query: It was a variation of the subset sum drawback . https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/subset-sum-problem-dp-25/
- After this, the interviewer requested me to clarify the undertaking briefly .
- After that he requested me some primary work-style based mostly questions and the interview concluded.
- The full period of this spherical was additionally about half-hour.
- The period of this spherical was solely 10-Quarter-hour.
- The interview once more began with my temporary intro .
- After that the interviewer requested me about my strengths and weaknesses.
- I used to be additionally requested that why ought to I be chosen over different candidates.
- One query was that if one among my workforce members was not capable of contribute in a workforce undertaking as a result of some private causes, , then how will I handle in such a state of affairs ?
- Ultimately, the HR requested me if I had any inquiries to ask him and I requested in regards to the work tradition and the interview concluded.
After 2 days , I recieved an e-mail from the intern and placement division of my school that I’ve been chosen for two months internship at Wells Fargo .
I’d say that it was an interview with reasonable issue and eventually I received chosen .